The Global Hydromulching Network unites a group of European independent distributors and businesspeople that share a common vision and an aligned strategy. The Network promotes and favours the development and growth of the HYDROMULCHING Industry.
The Global Hydromulching Network in particular gives access to:
- A large range of Experiences and References to projects and jobsites throughout the whole of Europe and the Middle East
- Implementation and Application Procedures en documented Solutions
- Local contacts to Experts everywhere in Europe.
- Important stocks of HYDROMULCHING Consumables as well as HYDROSEEDERS & HYDROMULCHERS.
Open the Door to a World of Hydromulching and Hydroseeding Applications
million square metres
Expert members so far
Years of experience
Sustainable Development in the Eyes of the GHN
Local CAPACITY that enables us to offer Full Range of Hydromulching technologies.
- Implement or convert existing turf with sustainable vegetation projects
- Implementation of premium turf
- Remedy and control erosion
- Make use of ADC (Alternative Daily Cover) &enter the world of phyto remediation
- Use Hydromulching technologies on other kinds of projects
AVAILABILITY of everything needed for your Hydromulching and Hydroseeding projects:
- A full line of Hydroseeders & Hydromulchers for sales, rent, parts and Assistance
- A full and specifically developed line of Hydromulching consumables
- Broad Experience and a stunning number of references that will help specify your solutions
- Dedicated Training on site of your operating crews that will allow you to reach your productivity goals
GHN MEMBER COMMITMENTS
We use a ‘no contracting’ approach
We believe in respecting human values
We share the same business strategy and vision
THE Global Hydromulching Network’s Areas of Expertise
Hydroseeding to implement or convert existing turf with sustainable vegetation to reduce maintenance and water management
Hydromulching for implementation of Premium turf on leisure grounds (ski resorts, Hippodromes) and sports fields (Golf, Soccer fields…)
Hydromulching for other uses
like vineyards, roof greening, sand stabilization, sedum production.
8 experts joining forces
GHN R&D and BRANDS
The Global Hydromulching Network’s Hub is based near the Airport annex High-Speed Train Station of Lyon (France). It allows partners quick access to information, stocks, service, spare parts and human resources. But it also allows are prospective customers to pay us a visit and see what we stand for. Constant availability of machines, products and parts ensures that partners can talk with confidence to their customers about a wide range of potential jobsites and the solutions to them.
Global Hydromulching Network HQ
Hydro App Systems
what our clients say
The Global Hydromulching Network Partners have worked already on a large number of different projects. Here are some reactions from our Customers.
“We appreciated the training thanks to the time dedicated, the clear explanations given on the way these machines work, the maintenance to be observed and done, but also the guidelines on preparation and application on-site.
The fact that Euro-Tec also went on-site with our two operators has proven extremely useful, and has allowed them to better understand the theoretical part of the training.
The pedagogic support is well structured and helps to easily remember the basic principles of the application as well as organizational aspects before and after.
Myself, I really appreciate the fact that you have been with us on the jobsite”
“With over 20 years of experience in the green industry, we know what is important when choosing a business partner. You don’t just buy a product, you buy the know-how and the team.
At Euro-Tec, we felt we were in good hands right from the start, which is why we chose a partner outside of our country.
As a provider of complex greening solutions in extreme environments, we depend on both top products and the experience of practitioners in real time – even if we are facing problems right at the job site. EuroTec can offer us both and so a customer relationship turned into a professional friendship, for which we are grateful every day !”
“As ‘Alpes Azur Environnement’ we have been closely working together with Euro-Tec for over 25 years now.
We appreciate their development of new applications, technologies and products, their capabilities of giving training – on the field if needed, and their overall reactivity.
We have always found machines, materials and a perfect after sales service, which has allowed us to develop our business in France.”