EURO-TEC is the European Leader in Hydroseeding and Hydromulching. The company is located centrally in Lyon-France, at 5 minutes from the International airport Lyon Saint-Exupéry (IATA code : LYS), and the High-Speed Railway Station. The location at the North-South European transport axis has helped to obtain the status of European Hub, as it also creates the opportunity to serve the Eastern European countries.
EURO-TEC has a global experience in Hydroseeding and Hydromulching consumables, equipment, spare parts, training and after sales service for more than 28 years.
Every activity undertaken is closely linked to our sustainable development vision, and products are developed and chosen with respect for nature and the environment.
A team from specialists is available to help customers in France and abroad, and there’s a tight collaboration with well-chosen partner networks in those areas, the Global Hydromulching Network being an initiative by Euro-Tec.
EURO-TEC has expertise in these fields:
- Hydroseeding products and applications
- Hydromulching products and applications
- Material Blowing equipment
- Large availability of consumables and equipment
- Advice, support and training
- Spare parts for equipment
EURO-TEC is active in these regions:
- France and French overseas territories
- Europe – direct or through partner companies
- Turkey and the Middle East regions